Hi guys, I just signed up on Fiverr

joyarts

Welcome , you can try seeing a video on understanding how to navigate fiverr.

That’s right Charles, I’ve looked up lots of videos regarding Fiverr as well as tips on how I can succeed…

Though my Gigs aren’t selling presently, I still put in efforts to make my services stand out.

Thanks for the kind words and tips, I’m grateful.

Welcome. As long as you put the effort in, you have a chance. 🙂

Make sure you read the terms of service thoroughly and also the articles in the Seller Help Center to avoid a lot of potential trouble you might run into.
Regularly checking the forum for things like known bugs, tips on how to deal with certain situations and such is also very helpful. That’s my best tip for new folks.

As you say you’re still putting effort in making your gigs stand out, you already are a big step ahead of a whole lot of people whose intro posts sometimes really physically hurt to read.

🍀

Welcome. As long as you put the effort in, you have a chance. 🙂

Make sure you read the terms of service thoroughly and also the articles in the Seller Help Center to avoid a lot of potential trouble you might run into.

Regularly checking the forum for things like known bugs, tips on how to deal with certain situations and such is also very helpful. That’s my best tip for new folks.

As you say you’re still putting effort in making your gigs stand out, you already are a big step ahead of a whole lot of people whose intro posts sometimes really physically hurt to read.

🍀

Thanks Miiila, I really appreciate 🙏

Welcome @joyarts!

I’ve checked your gigs and i’m quite amazed. You’ve been gifted with a talent 😁

It’s good to know that you’re still struggling to find your way. Just keep putting effort and you’ll get what you deserved. Also, don’t forget to check this forum regularly. There are lot of things that you may want to know.

Anyway, may give suggestions that related to your gig presentation?

Welcome @joyarts!

I’ve checked your gigs and i’m quite amazed. You’ve been gifted with a talent 😁

It’s good to know that you’re still struggling to find your way. Just keep putting effort and you’ll get what you deserved. Also, don’t forget to check this forum regularly. There are lot of things that you may want to know.

Anyway, may give suggestions that related to your gig presentation?

Thanks a great deal Pandum… . i’m quite thrilled that you took some time out to check up my gigs and also, i appreciate your compliment / encouragement, i’ll be sure to put in my best.

Much love.

Thanks a great deal Pandum… . i’m quite thrilled that you took some time out to check up my gigs and also, i appreciate your compliment / encouragement, i’ll be sure to put in my best.

Much love.

Great! 😁

Try to google “free mockup generator” and dig some info on that. Your gig presentation is great, but i’m 100% sure that they could be greater than they are now.

I hope you’ll get your first order soon.

Good luck! 😀

Archived