Hi guys i need help please , i don't have paypal account and i want to buy services from fiver!

can anyone please tell me how and give me simple steps about what to do ?

Thanks alot in advance for your replay

Just click on the “order now” button, and pay as a guest using your credit card. You don’t need a paypal account to buy someone’s gig.

Thanks alot guys but where can i find the " pay as a guest " option ?

i have a credit card ! but my country is not listed in the paypal list that is why i couldn’t make an account

Reply to @musiclover:

Thanks alot , but where can i find the " pay as a guest " option ?

Reply to @arnevb: Is that new? He has a fiverr account, but if he click on “order now” on a gig, it would ask him to sign into his paypal account or pay as a guest in order to pay with his credit card. That’s how I use to order gigs before I started selling on here.

Thanks alot guys but where can i find the " pay as a guest " option ?

i have a credit card ! but my country is not listed in the paypal list that is why i couldn’t make an account

Reply to @musiclover:

Thanks alot , but where can i find the " pay as a guest " option ?

Reply to @arnevb: Is that new? He has a fiverr account, but if he click on “order now” on a gig, it would ask him to sign into his paypal account or pay as a guest in order to pay with his credit card. That’s how I use to order gigs before I started selling on here.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I’m from Macedonia and i can’t pay with pay pal, but i thought i can pay with my visa directly, but i turned out my country is not on that list too. Can i order a fiverr gig at all?

Yes you can use your credit card

See this then you will never need to cancel.

http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/19347/you-will-never-need-to-cancel-a-gig-that-you-bought#Item_1 - See more at: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/comment/113221#Comment_113221