Fiverr Community Forum

Hi guys, I'm new to fiverr

I’m first time on fiverr, and I posted my first Gig today, I make graphics, like logos, banners, stream overlays, and much more! You can pay me in Euro, USD and GBP! I hope you will check it and maybe purshare some!

3 Likes

this forum is not for that what you’ve posted in it :sweat_smile:

"There’s some places where you can find me : "

You need to remove your off Fiverr contact details from your profile description, as sharing such details is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

Enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

oh, ok, sorry, I’ll remember, but thank you for telling me, maybe you would like to check my Graphics store? They are really cheap but good

1 Like

yeah sure man…i would like to see that

Thanks! My family is actually in serious money situation, so I’m trying to help them thru Fiverr.
At the moment any dollar is important

1 Like

Thank you for helping me, I’m new to the service, and I don’t know much about it. Maybe you wanna see my first Gig? I make good graphics like logos, banners and other graphics for very cheap

i can understand brother… i’m also a seller like you…if you need money immediately then i will say you better find another way to earn money except freelancing because you cant make money after joining on it this is timely process…you have to effort a lot on it what you can’t even think

1 Like

Welcome to the Fiverr forum.

1 Like

ok, thanks for your advice, I’ll try to also find some other ways to earn couple of bucks. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi, thanks for greeting me! The people on Fiverr are really nice :blush:

1 Like

don’t give up brother

thanks for your support! I won’t

Hello How are you all. I have many experience with fiverr. It is the best earning site where people are work with who he knows. Thank You Fiverr for make this site.

1 Like

You’re right! Fiver is my only hope at the moment , but I have no orders yet…

Just wait and do the hard work then you can find.

hey welcome fiverr fourm commuiction… and lets enjoy

Welcome to the Fiverr World , stay motivated and keep learning ! :slightly_smiling_face: