Fiverr Community Forum

HI Guys,.. Is IT Okay Buying A Fiverr a/c?

I have seen very many people selling fiver a/c’s especially on social media sites,… How does fiverr team take it,… I fear if one has a Trusted badge and lacks experience Buyers are likely to land in trouble more often. What’s your viewpoint?

5 Likes

I am pretty sure the account would be banned immediately. It’s dishonest and misleading to use a purchased account.

10 Likes

So that’s part of the black market,…

2 Likes

What! Why would anyone buy another account?

1 Like

Why would anybody sell one? :wink::money_with_wings::moneybag:

Also against ToS of course!

5 Likes

I guess because of badges

Yes!

Purchasing an account is simply misleading and untruthful.

Work hard for your reviews!

5 Likes

true i really agree with you,… thats wat i asked my self when someone tried to sell me a level 2 a/c

1 Like

Because people want to take shortcuts in life. They don’t want to work their :peach:es off to achieve success and all that jazz :saxophone:. But, eventually, this habit will bite them on the hiney sooner or later.

9 Likes

Any account that is sold may be banned. I’m not really sure how it’s even possible and suspect that these are scams, and the buyer will receive nothing.

I seem to remember someone reporting that they saw someone trying to sell that person’s own account, which they were not trying to sell and someone had alerted them to it.

6 Likes

that true,… yet they buy those a/c for quite some cash and likely to loose everything some time later

1 Like

You are right.
And one thing they don’t know is that taking shortcut will only cut them short

2 Likes

If you read Fiverr’s Terms of Service, you will see that it is forbidden.

2 Likes

Great thought ,… it would ruin the good repitation of fiverr.

2 Likes

i had never read that,… I remember seeing a guy who operating 3 accounts on fiverr.

Of course it’s not! Why would it be ok to buy an account that represents someone elses work and reviews? Stick with your own account and reviews.

There’s the link, then. Read the rules, so you don’t accidentally break them.

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

4 Likes

Thanks man i appreciate

You need a trip to Specsavers - catwriter is definitely a lady! :woman:

7 Likes

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth: Apologies sent immediately!!

4 Likes