Hi guy's This is my newest gig Improve It

imran005

Looks good.

Just one thing I would change.

Even for a $50 Gig, I think offering Unlimited Revisions is a bad idea.

I can get you to redo my order countless times over the next few years and you won’t be able to say anything about it as your Gig clearly indicates that with my $50 purchase, I receive unlimited revisions.

There are Buyers out there who will milk that dry.

I would chop it down to 3 or 5 revisions max.

Any more, charge for them.

Otherwise, it looks very professional.

Good luck.

Please keep updates in the same thread. It’s against the Community Standards & Forum Rules - 2020 to create duplicate threads. In the case of changes in a situation, it’s doubly important, so that people can see what advice you’ve already been given and/or what steps you’ve already taken.

You might want to watch your own video. I saw several flaws.

The wording of your title and post seem more like orders/demands for critiques instead of a humble and thankful request for any feedback.

I immediately noticed a consistent clicking/crackling in the audio of your gig video, and also some video flickers and spelling/grammar issues.

Please keep updates in the same thread. It’s against the Community Standards & Forum Rules - 2020 to create duplicate threads. In the case of changes in a situation, it’s doubly important, so that people can see what advice you’ve already been given and/or what steps you’ve already taken.

You might want to watch your own video. I saw several flaws.

I never said anything about that as I thought it was my slow internet.

But, yes, some glitches for sure.

Archived