Hi here, I am Sophia from Sharjah, UAE

sophiahocane

Hi there,

I want guideline regarding fiverr TOS and If I am not wrong TOS is same for all niche.

By the way, I love graphics work.

I try to make attractive gigs images myself.

You can check here

https://www.fiverr.com/sophiahocane/

Thanks,

Sophia H.

TOS is same for all niche.

This is correct.

What guideline do you mean? ToS is ToS, you should read it a few times and act accordingly.

Your Gig´s thumbnail images look impressive. Well done!

Just an idea with your Gig´s descriptions. You “overused” highlighting imo.

image.png.d3fd50c87a7100e9750d07496f849116.png

It looks strange.

Good luck!

TOS is same for all niche.

This is correct.

What guideline do you mean? ToS is ToS, you should read it a few times and act accordingly.

Your Gig´s thumbnail images look impressive. Well done!

Just an idea with your Gig´s descriptions. You “overused” highlighting imo.

It looks strange.

Good luck!

Thanks blavaro,

I design these by myself.

I have set highlighting of text.

Can you please review gigs now and help me to identify some more flaws like this.

Thanks,

Sophia H.

Thanks blavaro,

I design these by myself.

I have set highlighting of text.

Can you please review gigs now and help me to identify some more flaws like this.

Thanks,

Sophia H.

Hey again,

the Gigs look very good to me. 👏

But the profile description is something you need to work on imo.

There are thousands of similar profile descriptions existing on Fiverr. Being you, I would consider to rephrase it. Word combination of expert, 4 years of experience, fully professional, hire me without hesitation are used so much on Fiverr that none can barely believe it. What I want to say is that this does not work well. You may want to consider to write something about you as a person…

I have seen a profile saying 15 years of experience and image photo showed someone who could be about 18 of age.🙂

These are just my thoughts…

Good luck.

Hey again,

the Gigs look very good to me. 👏

But the profile description is something you need to work on imo.

There are thousands of similar profile descriptions existing on Fiverr. Being you, I would consider to rephrase it. Word combination of expert, 4 years of experience, fully professional, hire me without hesitation are used so much on Fiverr that none can barely believe it. What I want to say is that this does not work well. You may want to consider to write something about you as a person…

I have seen a profile saying 15 years of experience and image photo showed someone who could be about 18 of age.🙂

These are just my thoughts…

Good luck.

Thanks blavaro,

I got your point.

I will work on this and will make it somehow like your suggestions.

Have a good day,

Sophia H.

Welcome to the Fiverr forums. I’m sorry to hear about the job loss. You’re not alone in that.

You only have 27 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Specific to your gig, please see (IMG) point 2:

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

There are also a bunch of useful links in the (RRD) section.

Archived