Hi i am 3 month old on Fiverr..what is going on with ranking?

tony801

Ranking. I am new on Fiverr.

I wanted to know how to take the 1st order. Thank you

There is no such thing as rank in the Fiverr search result. Your gig will rotate frequently from page to page. There is nothing you can do to guarantee placement on the first page. Fiverr is a competitive website. If you want visibility and success, you are going to have to be better than your competition.

dear tony,
i joined fiverr 2 months ago and i earned 12$.
i want to share some tips which may help you.

1)BUYER REQUEST…SEND ALL 10 BUYER REQUEST DAILY…i got 12$ from them only.
Note.send offers to clients having low offers before…bc you cannot get order if client already have 20 or 30 requests…

2)manage gigs well…see top sellers gig just get idea and modify gigs…

3)patience(most important)…just take fiverr as part time job…

4)online more time…

5)play in one battle…dont try to become LOGO DESIGNER,WRITER and TRANSLATOR at same time.

stay blessed and take care…see secret.(IF U ARE GOOD IN YOUR WORK AND YOU ARE PROFESSIONAL IN THAT…YOU WILL BE TOP SELLER IN FUTURE OTHERWISE SORRY TO SAY IT IS DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO SURVIVE IN FIVERR.)…THANKS

Guest fibocci

Please have a look around at the forums. This is a very frequently asked question, if not the most asked here. You’ll find plenty of useful advice and also save time.
P.S. I got my first orders around the 3 month mark.

There is no such thing as rank in the Fiverr search result. Your gig will rotate frequently from page to page. There is nothing you can do to guarantee placement on the first page. Fiverr is a competitive website. If you want visibility and success, you are going to have to be better than your competition.

Jonbaas thank you for your words and your instructions and your time too. I really apreciate. I read very carefully what you’ve written here and i think that ,being better than your competition is a phrase that needs a lots of discusions. What remains is ME to have more hard work (my opinion)

anyway, thanks a lott.

dear tony,

Note.send offers to clients having low offers before…bc you cannot get order if client already have 20 or 30 requests…

4)online more time…

5)play in one battle…dont try to become LOGO DESIGNER,WRITER and TRANSLATOR at same time.

stay blessed and take care…see secret.(IF U ARE GOOD IN YOUR WORK AND YOU ARE PROFESSIONAL IN THAT…YOU WILL BE TOP SELLER IN FUTURE OTHERWISE SORRY TO SAY IT IS DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO SURVIVE IN FIVERR.)…THANKS

[yahyasaleem

Good words, bitter words…but in the end TRUE words. Thank you for that.

I know it’s hard for us newers here in Fiverr but luckily i am new only in fiverr and freelancer cos my background consist to 11 years as SMM working for 3 huge companies in my town. Anyway, istand in every word that you said and thank you again. Keep safe.

Jonbaas thank you for your words and your instructions and your time too. I really apreciate. I read very carefully what you’ve written here and i think that ,being better than your competition is a phrase that needs a lots of discusions. What remains is ME to have more hard work (my opinion)

anyway, thanks a lott.

thanks a lott.

You’re welcome. Good luck!

Please have a look around at the forums. This is a very frequently asked question, if not the most asked here. You’ll find plenty of useful advice and also save time.

P.S. I got my first orders around the 3 month mark.

Thanks for your answer FIBOCCI, i really appreaciate this.

I know and i am sure that this is not just a game. I will be patient and will wait and work hard to get my 1sts orders/clients.

Thank you.

@tony801 Hi Sir, I joined only one month but now i completed 7 orders from fiver all of them by buyer request. My suggestion is stay tuned with buyer request. Definitely you will get first order from buyer request.

Congratulations Sir. Thanks for your suggestions.

I will keep it in mind. Take care

dear tony,

4)online more time…

thanks for your beatyful advice…

🙂

Archived