Hi, I am a beginner illustrator from Ukraine looking for my first customers

green_piz

Welcome. Just a quick bit of friendly advice. When you do receive an order from a buyer, never mention feedback to them. It is up to the buyer whether or not they choose to leave feedback.

We have seen many posts in the forum from sellers who have done this, and who have then received a warning from Fiver.

Welcome. Just a quick bit of friendly advice. When you do receive an order from a buyer, never mention feedback to them. It is up to the buyer whether or not they choose to leave feedback.

We have seen many posts in the forum from sellers who have done this, and who have then received a warning from Fiver.

Thank you so much for the advice)

Hello Lesya/Lesia - welcome to Fiverr!

I’d suggest you settle on one spelling of your name (you spell it differently in your bio and gig text - looks a bit odd), and, rather than just the minimalist illustration results, do a side-by-side collage of the starting photo beside your finished work in your gig photos - that will help your buyers better understand your capabilities. Good luck to you! 🙂

Hello Lesya/Lesia - welcome to Fiverr!

I’d suggest you settle on one spelling of your name (you spell it differently in your bio and gig text - looks a bit odd), and, rather than just the minimalist illustration results, do a side-by-side collage of the starting photo beside your finished work in your gig photos - that will help your buyers better understand your capabilities. Good luck to you! 🙂

I think You can follow this steps. It will help you a lot.

1. Offer Something Unique. There are a lot of gigs on Fiverr, and there are a lot of variations on the same concepts over and over.
  2. Offer Surprising Value.
  3. Offer Upsells and Extras.
  4. Offer a Guarantee.
  5. Keep Your Title Short (it would be 60 character or more)
  6. Write a Very Detailed Description.(Do some SEO)
  7. Produce a Video Description.(If you want)

Archived