Hi I am a creative graphics designer I am empty, I began to work in that time you speak [EXCESSIVE]

hi, hello

Hi I am a creative graphics designer and have excellent experience with Photoshop and Illustrator such as logo design, t-shirt designs and business card design. I think you found me as a honest man and good community expert.

I am empty, I began to work in that time you speak

if you need a logo design, I’ll help you with that. Feel free to purchase an order here:

https://www.fiverr.com/designer_pro92/design-professional-and-creative-logo?funnel=6dbcd1d2-8ffb-4cb4-9b5a-dd5d4e56fa955d4e56fa95

Sheriff’s note: Thread closed for obvious reasons. If you are reading this OP, PLEASE quit bumping threads like this. If anyone is interested they will check you out. By continuing in this manner they will see how desperate you are and not bother

order

order

order

order

order

order

order

check my gig and get idea how to do work and how to get work on fiverr

order

order

order

order

order

stop bumping your post ever 5 minutes, it makes you look like a spammer and not very professional.

None of your business speak to me this way if and if you supply any service in the service and I thank you for your comment @ sincere18