Hi, I am a new Fiverr seller

Hello,

Hope you have a wonderful start on Fiverr. I am kinda new as well. The suggestion I have received is to always be on the look out for buyer requests that might pop up (you can find buyer requests under “selling” on the top right hand side of the Fiverr homepage).

A big WELCOME, have a great fortune on fiverr, best wishes, please check the post.

Hi there, There are a lot of amazing services in Fiverr, many of them are very cheap, and I see that a lot of honest and resourceful freelancers who can’t sell their services to many customers. I want give them some helpful advice here: 1. Price isn’t very important Many people think that if they sell their services cheap, they will get enough customers. It isn’t true. High quality consumers don’t focus on price, they want high quality products or services. You shouldn’t compete on price. For…

A big WELCOME, have a great fortune on fiverr, best wishes, please check the post.

Hi there, There are a lot of amazing services in Fiverr, many of them are very cheap, and I see that a lot of honest and resourceful freelancers who can’t sell their services to many customers. I want give them some helpful advice here: 1. Price isn’t very important Many people think that if they sell their services cheap, they will get enough customers. It isn’t true. High quality consumers don’t focus on price, they want high quality products or services. You shouldn’t compete on price. For…

thank you very much @arafatjamil01. Very good tips 🙂

Paul has collected this information for new sellers.

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

Thank you very much for sharing @vickiespencer. Will definitely check these 🙂

thank you so much 🙂

Archived