Fiverr Forum

Hi! I am a new member of this Community

Hello Fiverr Friends,
I’m a new seller on fiverr. I’m from Dhaka, Bangladesh. I joined fiverr this month. I’m new in this marketplace. Since I am new user, suggest me how can I work and get success? I hope, and going to start a great journey!

9 Likes

Hi @adobe_studio_bd,

Welcome to fiverr and to the forum!

You might find this link useful, please check it out. It’s a free course provided by Fiverr.

8 Likes

Welcome to the 5rr Community!

@maitasun This link is very useful. I’m going to Enroll In This Course. Thanks for the help.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum adobe_studio_bd. Technically since Adobe is trademarked it might be worth checking if you need any permission from Adobe to use it in an account name.

1 Like

You’re most welcome @adobe_studio_bd :wink:

2 Likes

welcome to our community

1 Like

Thanks @diamond_ak :grinning:

Welcome on fiverr wish you all the best

1 Like

Welcome…

2 Likes

@uk1000, Thank you. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hey hey! Welcome to fiverr! Hope you’lol enjoy your stay!

@adobe_studio_bd
you welcome to the Fiverr Forum
best wishes.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

THanks a lot :wink: @alextoo

Congrats for joining us! Here, in the forum, you can share experience to encourage others and ask some questions, just make sure they have not been asked and answered before. :wink:

Here are some tips I recommend:

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

2 Likes

Hi there @adobe_studio_bd. Welcome to the community. I wish you all the best on your journey ahead.

Warmly, Humberto

tenor

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

@insects44, useful article. I will read :blue_book: this article soon. Thanks a lot!

Welcom…

Welcome to the forum @adobe_studio_bd
Enjoy :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face: