Hi! I am a new saller on fiverr letts welocome me.How can i improve my gigs

mariazahid461

@mariazahid461
you welcome to the Fiverr Forum

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

best wishes.

@mariazahid461

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

best wishes.

thank you so much @emrlanka

Congrats for joining us! Welcome to the forum! Here, you can share experience to encourage others and ask some questions, just make sure they have not been asked and answered before. 😉

Here are some tips I recommend:

There are lots of posts about people wanting to improve their gigs, requesting reviews, tips etc to get them more orders. I want to help out my fellow freelancers - hence this post. I believe I am currently the most successful PRO seller in the articles and blog posts category on Fiverr (between 30 and 40 orders a month, and around $5,000 in revenue), and have spent considerable time and effort optimizing my gigs for sales. I believe these optimization efforts apply to any type of gig, not jus…
I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

If you tried to apply for buyer requests and never got a single order from there, this is the topic you need to visit:

One piece of advice commonly given to new sellers is to send buyers an offer over buyer requests. However, often people ask how to send a good offer. Here are some tips I compiled from others and from my own experience. -Make sure to add a friendly greeting -Offer a special deal to the customer that they wouldn’t get otherwise -Make sure your grammar and spelling is top-notch -DO NOT use the same offer letter for every customer. You want to customize the offers to their needs. -Add relevant…

@mariazahid461

best wishes.

Thank you emrlanka:slightly_smiling_face:

hi!

I am a new seller on fiverr lets welcome me.How can i improve my gigs.

new saller on fiverr letts welocome me.How can i improve my gigs

You might want to start by first improving your spelling. Even simple words like “seller” and “let’s” are spelled wrong.

It is possible that you might find it hard to even get your points across to your buyers (which is not a good thing); the chances of miscommunication are high.

Archived