Fiverr Community Forum

Hi, I am a new seller on Fiverr. Need some suggestion

Hello Everyone.I am a new seller on Fiverr. I need some suggestion how to create my first gig.

4 Likes

Hi @sandipm20, Have a good day! Welcome to the FIVERR community. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Wish you good luck for a better future. :heart:
Try to active 24 hours online and send 10 unique buyer request daily. Thank you. :star_struck:

4 Likes

Thank you so much for your information. i want to creat my first gig. can you give me some tips?

FALSE. Please see: Top 5 Fiverr Myths - Debunked!
On first gig, first 8 articles in this list: https://www.fiverr.com/support/sections/360003012197-Creating-and-managing-your-Gig?segment=seller

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 7 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your importent information. today i join fiverr that’s why it’s onley 7 minutes. again thank for your help. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

At first, Create 7gigs, be an active forum, send the buyer request, and social media marketing.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Fiverr forum. You must be active 24 hours and connect in the Fiverr forum regularly, and your gig shear in other social media. I hope you will be successful.

1 Like

Would you newbies QUIT telling other newbies to be “online 24 hours”. Don’t you people need sleep?!? Also, if you are all “online 24/7” because you are using some sort of extension that refreshes the Fiverr page, expect to lose your account and be banned from selling here.

GG

2 Likes

Thank you so much @swsonia for your help.

1 Like

thank you so much for your tips. but i have a question active 24 hours is very importent?

thank you so much dear for your help.

1 Like