Hi, I am a new seller on Fiverr. Need some suggestion

sandipm20

FALSE. Please see: Top 5 Fiverr Myths - Debunked!
On first gig, first 8 articles in this list: https://www.fiverr.com/support/sections/360003012197-Creating-and-managing-your-Gig?segment=seller

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 7 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

FALSE. Please see: Top 5 Fiverr Myths - Debunked!

On first gig, first 8 articles in this list: https://www.fiverr.com/support/sections/360003012197-Creating-and-managing-your-Gig?segment=seller

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 7 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Thank you so much for your importent information. today i join fiverr that’s why it’s onley 7 minutes. again thank for your help. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Welcome to the Fiverr forum. You must be active 24 hours and connect in the Fiverr forum regularly, and your gig shear in other social media. I hope you will be successful.

thank you so much for your tips. but i have a question active 24 hours is very importent?

Would you newbies QUIT telling other newbies to be “online 24 hours”. Don’t you people need sleep?!? Also, if you are all “online 24/7” because you are using some sort of extension that refreshes the Fiverr page, expect to lose your account and be banned from selling here.

GG

thank you so much dear for your help.

Archived