Hi, I am a new seller on this platform

sukisaha_123

Yeah I can understand .
But you have to keep patient.
New sellers doesn’t have any reviews. Most of the buyers visit sellers profile , gig and others but they didn’t give any orders because of they have no review.
Once you complete an order with 5 star review then everything will be turn back.

Thanks,
Happy Freelancing

Yeah I can understand .

But you have to keep patient.

New sellers doesn’t have any reviews. Most of the buyers visit sellers profile , gig and others but they didn’t give any orders because of they have no review.

Once you complete an order with 5 star review then everything will be turn back.

Thanks,

Happy Freelancing

Thank you for your suggestions.

Hello, I am Mihraz Hossain , I am also a seller from Bangladesh and I am working since June , and it is my pleasure to meet you guys . Now about getting sale , I got my first sale after working for 1 months on Fiverr . If you are new you must be focusing on your gigs and marketing of your gigs . And you should regularly respond to the buyer requests as your services . Best of Luck for ahead . 💝

Hello, I am Mihraz Hossain , I am also a seller from Bangladesh and I am working since June , and it is my pleasure to meet you guys . Now about getting sale , I got my first sale after working for 1 months on Fiverr . If you are new you must be focusing on your gigs and marketing of your gigs . And you should regularly respond to the buyer requests as your services . Best of Luck for ahead . 💝

Thank you. Sure. I have already started sharing my gigs on social media. I will definitely explore the other ways of marketing of my gigs.

Hi all, I am a new member of the Fiverr community. I have been getting decent impressions and clicks for my gigs so far. However, so far, I haven’t got any orders. Any suggestions here?

Please check out my gigs for blog and SEO article.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Thanks in advance!

However, so far, I haven’t got any orders. Any suggestions here?

It takes time and effort to build a Fiverr business.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait! for how to start building your business.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

Archived