Hi, i am Mubarak Mia. I am new in the Fiverr. Please tell me some fiverr rulls

• 10 months later...

like my friend @creativemubarak i also want to know rule particularly about copy rights;

my queries are;

1. Can we used cracked software such as Camtasia for video making to be sold on Fiverr.
  2. Can we use a premium wordress theme or plugin for a client on Fiverr.
  3. Where and how to use photos for client’s website?

No you can’t use cracked software. That’s theft. Why would Fiverr allow theft? Think about it. And cracked software isn’t going to have security patches and another security considerations. You would make clients vulnerable to security breaches and who knows what other technical issues.

You can use a premium plugin or other software for your gigs/orders only if you the license for third-party commercial use.

like my friend @creativemubarak i also want to know rule particularly about copy rights;

my queries are;

1. Can we used cracked software such as Camtasia for video making to be sold on Fiverr.
  2. Can we use a premium wordress theme or plugin for a client on Fiverr.
  3. Where and how to use photos for client’s website?

No, You cannot used Cracked software or application

No you can’t use cracked software. That’s theft. Why would Fiverr allow theft? Think about it. And cracked software isn’t going to have security patches and another security considerations. You would make clients vulnerable to security breaches and who knows what other technical issues.

You can use a premium plugin or other software for your gigs/orders only if you the license for third-party commercial use.

thank you so much:heart_eyes:😍

Archived