Fiverr Community Forum

Hi! I am new fiverr new user

**Hi Sir/Madem! **
`I am new fiverr new user. I am new seller here. giv e me tips for selling my gig.

13 Likes

Welcome my friend , be active in community and be patient…

2 Likes

Hello
Welcome to fiverr
Please checkout the link for tips

3 Likes

https://forum.fiverr.com/t/are-you-new-member/473337?u=designer_rahmat

1 Like

hello, welcome at fiverr

1 Like

Welcome to fiverr forum . Best wishes for your new journey… Work hard and stay with us…

2 Likes

Be online as much as possible everyday

stay online, write everything about your gig in short.

Welcome to our fiverr family. try more & try to active online 15-16 hours. I hope you will be success very soon.

2 Likes

Welcome… Always rocks

Welcome to fiverr forum. Active online so much time and create gig wisely with seo,keyword,gig tittle,gig descriptio,. Then gig on social media

hi welcome to fiverr forum… :innocent: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hello to everyone. I’m new and I hope to grow togheter with all of you :slight_smile:

Doing so does not guarantee more orders or success.

Send Buyer request daily!! In buyer request, response according to request in short as you can…If you written long description then mostly client skip because they don’t have time to read long description.
Hope so you understand!!

Welcome to fiverr and wish you all the best.

welcome to fiverr and try to active all time. :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Welcome and best wishes for your Fiverr journey
There is no shorcut. Stay Online, Send buyer request regularly and keep doing gig marketing.
Thanks

1 Like

Congratulations to Fiverr communit. Alway stay online and provide your greate skill :heart:

Welcome to fiverr. Best of luck… :slightly_smiling_face: