Hi, I am New Fiverr Seller

Hi everyone, I am new on Fiverr. I am a student from Mexico looking to create a network of partners who require regular services or people who have a range of skills that allow us to build a work team. I am also hoping to get some projects to have reviews that back my services with a good reputation. I do English to Spanish translations or vice versa. Even though I do not have much experience on Fiverr, I have years of experience working with documents in both languages. I hope we can work together in a project, I will be more than glad to help. My link is: www.fiverr.com/tonynechar

@tonynechar You need to make your own post under the category New User Introductions.

Hi everyone, I am new on Fiverr. I am a student from Mexico looking to create a network of partners who require regular services or people who have a range of skills that allow us to build a work team. I am also hoping to get some projects to have reviews that back my services with a good reputation. I do English to Spanish translations or vice versa. Even though I do not have much experience on Fiverr, I have years of experience working with documents in both languages. I hope we can work together in a project, I will be more than glad to help. My link is: www.fiverr.com/tonynechar

flagged

why you flagged my post?

flagged

why you flagged my post?

Hiya, Jojo!

Welcome to Fiverr & The Community! 🎉

Check out these helpful pinned 📌 topics here to learn more about our Community and how it works.

Join the discussions and have fun! 😎

why you flagged my post?

FYI~ tonynechar didn’t flag your post. His post was 🚩 flagged by the Community for spamming your thread with his Fiverr gig url.

Hiya, Jojo!

Welcome to Fiverr & The Community! 🎉

Check out these helpful pinned 📌 topics here to learn more about our Community and how it works.

Join the discussions and have fun! 😎

why you flagged my post?

FYI~ tonynechar didn’t flag your post. His post was 🚩

• 2 weeks later...

Archived