HI I am New freelancer

logodesign299

To get your first order as a new seller, you must make the buyer request section your best domain.Everyday, you have 10 slots with which to apply for jobs, always make sure you exhaust all 10 every day.Again, even when a job is not really related to what you offer, you should still go ahead and apply for it if you think it’s something you can try to do.When applying for such jobs, write a very attractive and appealing description to convince the poster that you are the best candidate for the job.
Try as much as possible to be among the first 5 people to apply, if in case you miss out of the first 5, don’t worry still apply.I can almost guarantee that if you stick to the buyer request section every day, you are certain to get that first order even sooner than you think.
To your success.
Cheers!!!

To get your first order as a new seller, you must make the buyer request section your best domain.Everyday, you have 10 slots with which to apply for jobs, always make sure you exhaust all 10 every day.Again, even when a job is not really related to what you offer, you should still go ahead and apply for it if you think it’s something you can try to do.When applying for such jobs, write a very attractive and appealing description to convince the poster that you are the best candidate for the job.

Try as much as possible to be among the first 5 people to apply, if in case you miss out of the first 5, don’t worry still apply.I can almost guarantee that if you stick to the buyer request section every day, you are certain to get that first order even sooner than you think.

To your success.

Cheers!!!

Thanks, I will keep sending buyer request

Suggest me, please I am a logo designer which keywords I have selected to send buyer request

Thanks, I will keep sending buyer request

Suggest me, please I am a logo designer which keywords I have selected to send buyer request

I suggest you to check other gigs And top rated or level 1&2 seller actually used in their profile. You have to research them and which keyword will be common. Then you should put them in your profile as a tag.

Thanks

Archived