Hi! I am new here..i need your serious adevices

salwasadiq

• 2 weeks later...

Hello and welcome , I am Mihraz Hossain , I am working since June , and it is my pleasure to meet you guys .
Now about getting sale , I got my first sale after working for 1 months on Fiverr .I have visited your gig and according to me your gig price is good .But you should try adding some more pictures or work samples or a short introduction video in your gig. If you are new you must be focusing on your gigs SEO and marketing of your gigs . And you should regularly respond to the buyer requests as your services . Best of Luck for ahead . 💝

Hello and Welcome , I am Mihraz Hossain , I am working since June , and it is my pleasure to meet you guys .
Now about getting sale , I got my first sale after working for 1 months on Fiverr .I have visited your gig and according to me your gig price is good .But you should try adding some more pictures or work samples or a short introduction video in your gig. If you are new you must be focusing on your gigs SEO and marketing of your gigs . And you should regularly respond to the buyer requests as your services . Best of Luck for ahead . 💝

Archived