Hi I am new here. Please give me some effective tips from your experience for create gig

juwelmia44555

Hi I am a new seller in fiverr. I published five gig in last two month but these gigs not ranked in first pages. As a result I got much less impression in my gigs. I did much research in google, YouTube for effective fiverr gig tips but I haven’t find effective tips for my gig. I hope now I will find effective tips for my gig from experienced seller in fiverr forum. Thanks advance.

Gigs.thumb.png.07f5bcd934e68bae860039ac2e23ed9f.png
Gigs1859×884 116 KB

You know what Gig Rotation is, right?

I also think all of my nine Gigs should be on Page One as well, but with millions of Fiverr users here, once you and I occupy Page One, it won’t be fair to others who are better at their skills than you and I are.

Does that make sense?

So Fiverr moves Gigs around.

That’s right.

The tricks you saw on YouTube to “rank” your Gigs is all BS.

You have little control over it.

So, relax and wait your turn in the Gig Rotation system as you will be back on Page One or Two…eventually.

Hi I am a new seller in fiverr. I published five gig in last two month but these gigs not ranked in first pages. As a result I got much less impression in my gigs. I did much research in google, YouTube for effective fiverr gig tips but I haven’t find effective tips for my gig. I hope now I will find effective tips for my gig from experienced seller in fiverr forum. Thanks advance.

I hope now I will find effective tips for my gig from experienced seller in fiverr forum.

Hi! Welcome to Fiverr 😄

Take a look at this post for some tips on how to be a successful seller: Answer to all the questions that sellers have

Also, your post is in the wrong category. “Fiverr Tips” and “Tips for Sellers” are for posts where sellers or buyers have tips to share. You should move your post to the “Improve My Gigs” or the “Fiverr FAQs” category! Thanks!

I hope now I will find effective tips for my gig from experienced seller in fiverr forum.

Hi! Welcome to Fiverr 😄

Take a look at this post for some tips on how to be a successful seller: Answer to all the questions that sellers have

Also, your post is in the wrong category. “Fiverr Tips” and “Tips for Sellers” are for posts where sellers or buyers have tips to share. You should move your post to the “Improve My Gigs” or the “Fiverr FAQs” category! Thanks!

This would not belong under “Fiverr FAQs” - he is obviously asking for us to analyze or critique his Gig. Better off under this category - “Improve My Gig”.

GG

Hi! Welcome to Fiverr 😄

I said I’m a new seller. More new in fiber forum, so I did a mistake. Thanks for your suggestion.

You know what Gig Rotation is, right?

I also think all of my nine Gigs should be on Page One as well, but with millions of Fiverr users here, once you and I occupy Page One, it won’t be fair to others who are better at their skills than you and I are.

Does that make sense?

So Fiverr moves Gigs around.

That’s right.

The tricks you saw on YouTube to “rank” your Gigs is all BS.

You have little control over it.

So, relax and wait your turn in the Gig Rotation system as you will be back on Page One or Two…eventually.

Thank you for your inspiration comment. I will wait for this

Thanks for share , same my problem

Archived