Hi, I am new on Fiverr. I have got a msg from a buyer asking for my CV. Is it a violation of terms if I share it? Please kindly suggest

rimjimmili

Hi, I am new on Fiverr. I have got a msg from a potenitial buyer asking for my CV. Is it a violation of terms if I share it? Please kindly suggest.

Hi, I am new on Fiverr. I have got a msg from a potenitial buyer asking for my CV. Is it a violation of terms if I share it? Please kindly suggest.

You are professional freelancer which you highlight in your profile. What for CV? Suggest not to entertain such things.

You are professional freelancer which you highlight in your profile. What for CV? Suggest not to entertain such things.

Thanks for the suggestion. i will keep it in mind.

I suppose you can create a CV that will not contain any contact information, and instead of your name you will have your Fiverr’s username (to not break any rules). But what is the purpose of it?

I personally refuse any kind of person that requests a CV from me. I didn’t had many, but nevertheless it doesn’t make sense to share a CV on a freelancing platform that is known for keeping the privacy of the sellers. If you want to find freelancers with CVs I am sure you can find plenty of platforms to do so.

A CV contains sensitive information that could make you personally identifiable. I wouldn’t give it to someone who I don’t know and that is not personally identifiable.

I share Pacquo’s opinion, but if you’d like to get that order and think it’s the only way, I would definitely ask support before I’d share, to avoid trouble. The order probably won’t be worth potentially losing your account over it for sharing of contact details.

Archived