Fiverr Community Forum

Hi, I am new on Fiverr. I have got a msg from a buyer asking for my CV. Is it a violation of terms if I share it? Please kindly suggest

Hi, I am new on Fiverr. I have got a msg from a potenitial buyer asking for my CV. Is it a violation of terms if I share it? Please kindly suggest.

As long as your CV doesn’t include any contact information, I think it should be fine. You never know, though…

1 Like

You are professional freelancer which you highlight in your profile. What for CV? Suggest not to entertain such things.

1 Like

Hi is there any way you can format a certified CV without adding contact info?..

Thanks for the suggestion. i will keep it in mind.

1 Like

A CV contains sensitive information that could make you personally identifiable. I wouldn’t give it to someone who I don’t know and that is not personally identifiable.

3 Likes

I suppose you can create a CV that will not contain any contact information, and instead of your name you will have your Fiverr’s username (to not break any rules). But what is the purpose of it?

I personally refuse any kind of person that requests a CV from me. I didn’t had many, but nevertheless it doesn’t make sense to share a CV on a freelancing platform that is known for keeping the privacy of the sellers. If you want to find freelancers with CVs I am sure you can find plenty of platforms to do so.

1 Like

What do you mean by “certified cv”? A CV can consist of whatever you want, pretty much…

I share Pacquo’s opinion, but if you’d like to get that order and think it’s the only way, I would definitely ask support before I’d share, to avoid trouble. The order probably won’t be worth potentially losing your account over it for sharing of contact details.

5 Likes