Fiverr Community Forum

Hi, I am new on Fiverr

Hi, I am new on Fiverr Please check out my Gig and let me know if everything is good.

https://www.fiverr.com/sidraluqman/do-wordpress-speed-optimization-with-gt-metrix-pagespeed

7 Likes

Welcome on fiverr platform

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi there @sidraluqman, glad you made it!! I wish you a warm welcome to the Forum. Best of luck and I hope you’ll succeed!!!:smiley:

Warmly, Humberto
tenor

1 Like

Welcome to fiverr, wish you all the best :+1: for your upcoming projects…

I see your Gig .There is some thing that you are missing in Description.
Must Add the things that i mention .

1. Some thing About Seo in 2 lines .
    2)Benefits of Seo for any website in 2,3 or 5 lines .
    3)Why people do order to you ? Add something extra for free if some one order .
    4)Give 100 percent gurrented for refund if some one not happy .

see my gig as an example for your gig description ! Take a look and generate the idea .

Example : https://www.fiverr.com/all_solution11/professionally-create-or-redesign-a-wordpress-website

Thanks

1 Like

Great @all_solution11 I will modify it, thanks for the help.

welcome to the community. Hope you are going to have good time here in fiverr. I saw you are just giving one package which is all in one. I would suggest go for 3 package scheme offered by fiverr rather then just one! best wishes!

3 Likes

You are warmly welcomed here.

2 Likes

Congrats for joining us! Here, in the forum, you can share experience to encourage others and ask some questions, just make sure they have not been asked and answered before. :wink:

Here are some tips I recommend:

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

1 Like

Welcome to fiverr
fiverr is best platform

1 Like

Hi there, I’m also new seller of fiverr. I just created my account now. i will create a gig tomorrow.

Hi there @designer_sayed, I suggest to start a new thread so everybody can greet you there.

Warmly, Humberto

I’m new to Fever, everyone will help me. How do I get an order?