Hi I am new seller in Fiverr?

sam039

Hi, I am a new seller on Fiverr. Please tell me some tips & tricks on how can I improve my account & increase my impression. Also, tell me how can I receive orders faster? How much time I have to be active in my account.

Thanks in advance.

You have just 8 minutes of read time on the forums. Try searching through the forums first before posting as there are hundreds of posts giving you tips. Check out this category for some good posts. Tips for Sellers - Fiverr Community Forum

There is also the free course on Fiverr learn you can take to learn more about the platform and improve your gigs.

Be aware that as well as the good information there is also a lot of “advice” on the forums that is false. See this post for more.

Hi! mashawon, i’m also a new seller on fiverr but after 24 day’s later i get order from buyer. To get order you have to use special keyword on your gig to rank 1st or at least 3rd page. Or keep mind to attend 10 buyer request for 60 day’s and be patient.

First of all, welcome to Fiverr and Fiverr forum. I suggest never edit any gig anything. keep lifetime same. create one after research more and more adn error free.

in my experience, once my gig for Wordpress development got 4 order in a round week then daily +200 impression increasing. then I edit some image error and misspelling edits. I see my gig go down and bottom, monthly 20 impression and last 7 days was 0 (ziro). so after agin one order got its rising.

First of all, welcome to Fiverr and Fiverr forum. I suggest never edit any gig anything. keep lifetime same. create one after research more and more adn error free.

in my experience, once my gig for Wordpress development got 4 order in a round week then daily +200 impression increasing. then I edit some image error and misspelling edits. I see my gig go down and bottom, monthly 20 impression and last 7 days was 0 (ziro). so after agin one order got its rising.

Hi! @photo_videoedit ,

I want your suggestion will you, my problem is =Looks like your Gig is active but needs further review from our side to appear in search results.

what i do now???

help me if you can

oh is it how the gig lose its ranking. I edit my gig often. Will not do that now. 😦 but thanks for sharing your experience.

oh is it how the gig lose its ranking. I edit my gig often. Will not do that now. 😦 but thanks for sharing your experience.

ssorum.fiverr.com/t/tos-warnings/286738

oh is it how the gig lose its ranking. I edit my gig often. Will not do that now. 😦 but thanks for sharing your experience

YOU may edit once you sale of 4-5 times minimum and in order running. once delivered or rated , do not edit. I am not 100% sure but experienced people says - if you edit your gig within a running order , or within sale daily. its not negative for gig."

Hi! @photo_videoedit ,

I want your suggestion will you, my problem is =Looks like your Gig is active but needs further review from our side to appear in search results.

what i do now???

help me if you can

my problem is =Looks like your Gig is active but needs further review from our side to appear in search results.

appear in search result secret is you have to put minimum 2-3 word beside same in TITLE - DESCRIPTION - TAG.

suppose if you use gig title: “I will remove background of your 5 photos”

you have to select 2 words together having as like: remove background

then have to put the same word as tag: remove background

so , the title, description, and tag are the same words. maybe you need to map the idea first before making a title, you may put same 2-3 words together in tag and description.

research first, then create gig. but don’t edit. its very hard to overcome an edited gig then-new gig. create new better than editing - I think.

Archived