Hi I am new to fiver it's a great feature can I get immediate support through this?

xx_akash_xx

Absolutely.
I’m Mooch and I’m your virtual emotional support.
I specialize in: platitudes, mock bliss, feelings of fabricated euphoria, self help babble and digital hugs (that’s gonna cost you though).
My advanced faux sympathy system has three levels of emotional comfort: “Basic,” “Standard” and “Tony Robbins.”

Are you ready to get supported hard?
Let’s begin.

Absolutely.

I’m Mooch and I’m your virtual emotional support.

I specialize in: platitudes, mock bliss, feelings of fabricated euphoria, self help babble and digital hugs (that’s gonna cost you though).

My advanced faux sympathy system has three levels of emotional comfort: “Basic,” “Standard” and “Tony Robbins.”

Are you ready to get supported hard?

Let’s begin.

Will definitely let you know. Thank you so much brother 💙

Will definitely let you know. Thank you so much brother 💙

My system reports that you are a beautiful flower…shimmering through the cracks of society’s pavement… beaming with the brilliant glitter of the sun’s golden light… bouncing from your petals like echoes off the halls of an enchanted chamber.

My system reports that you are a beautiful flower…shimmering through the cracks of society’s pavement… beaming with the brilliant glitter of the sun’s golden light… bouncing from your petals like echoes off the halls of an enchanted chamber.

A “Tony Robbins.” Please. Make me feel loved.

Guest excelassist

I also face this issue.
Usually fiverr takes less than 24 hrs to approve your video.

If you use your real voice and no copyright image they will certainly approve your video on your gig

A “Tony Robbins.” Please. Make me feel loved.

You don’t need love. You are love. Your gift is the gift of you…being nearer to us… reaching ever deeper into our soul’s with an understanding of completeness. Lifting us ever higher.

Your only emptiness is the parts of you that you’ve so effortlessly given to the rest of us… like an ever flowing river of selflessness. Formulating some greater consciousness in the intertwined hope that you emit into anything you contact.

You don’t need love. You are love. Your gift is the gift of you…being nearer to us… reaching ever deeper into our soul’s with an understanding of completeness. Lifting us ever higher.

Your only emptiness is the parts of you that you’ve so effortlessly given to the rest of us… like an ever flowing river of selflessness. Formulating some greater consciousness in the intertwined hope that you emit into anything you contact.

wowowne.jpg.f9366a9d25d242162b7dc442975215b4.jpg

In other words, let “Buyer Requests” be your God for the time being…

@xx_akash_xx Hei man!
Don’t be worried! Real ip or share ip uses a common question of using fiverr. Real ip best for using fiverr. Share ip also favoure to use fiverr.
If you have no way to use real ip you can use share ip. Our south Asia maximum country people use share ip. To stop spamming and fake user fiverr authority encourage to use real ip. But share ip has no problem for the following conditions:

1. If you not use share ip for spamming
  2. You can’t create another id or provide same service using share ip at fiverr
  3. Always keep in mind you can use one id at more devices, but you can’t use one device for more id::)🙂
    If any information has any issue please reply anybody.

@xx_akash_xx Hei man!

Don’t be worried! Real ip or share ip uses a common question of using fiverr. Real ip best for using fiverr. Share ip also favoure to use fiverr.

If you have no way to use real ip you can use share ip. Our south Asia maximum country people use share ip. To stop spamming and fake user fiverr authority encourage to use real ip. But share ip has no problem for the following conditions:

3. Always keep in mind you can use one id at more devices, but you can’t use one device for more id::)🙂

Thanks a ton 💙 & one more question after som days I can able to shift in real IP. Is there any problem if I shift to Real IP after some days from the same account ??

@xx_akash_xx Hei man!

Yeah. Thank you so much

Guest excelassist

i have used shared ip more than 2 year, but i always suggest to use real ip to avoid any misuse and to maintain your fiverr id always

Guest excelassist

I am also facing the same issues here.
I apply buyer request daily, and always active, nice gig presentation.
But i am really worried about gig marketing.

How i can do that? i think expert will answer here

Archived