Hi I am new to Fiverr need help

humailchauhdary

Hi i am new on fiverr
i have 3 years of experience in mobile apps development but want to have my own setup

i have created some gigs and i am bidding on requests but not getting response
What can be the reason?
Does my proposal is weak or my gig title and description?
How can i improve gig ranking

Here is link to my gig

favicon-32x32.png.3ed02f4f0704cea1f9f75af778a86027.png Fiverr.com
develop-cross-platform-mobile-apps-in-flutter.jpg.37dd9a08e18b4b87bc4d340dd9e5058a.jpg

humailchauhdary : I will develop cross platform mobile apps in flutter for...

For only $100, humailchauhdary will develop cross platform mobile apps in flutter. | WELCOME TO MY GIGWhat type of Apps i will provide?E Commerce Apps( single vendor and multivendor)Dating appsServices AppsSocial AppsBlogging AppsPersonal services...

Welcome to the forum. Try to research Fiverr. 😀

Its help some,

The forum is full of new sellers desperately wanting success. Someone has told them that you just create a gig and everybody rushes to buy it … Easy money! Of course that is not the case! Selling on Fiverr is just like opening a business. Imagine you are opening a shop in a town. You would see what the competition is doing. Are they offering the same thing as you. Can you offer something different or better. Or maybe a niche that nobody else has thought of. That is called research and you…

Tips for Sellers

This category is for posts with original tips for sellers to utilize. If you want to ask for tips, please use Improve my Gig.

Welcome to the forum. Try to research Fiverr. 😀

Its help some,

The forum is full of new sellers desperately wanting success. Someone has told them that you just create a gig and everybody rushes to buy it … Easy money! Of course that is not the case! Selling on Fiverr is just like opening a business. Imagine you are opening a shop in a town. You would see what the competition is doing. Are they offering the same thing as you. Can you offer something different or better. Or maybe a niche that nobody else has thought of. That is called research and you…

Tips for Sellers

This category is for posts with original tips for sellers to utilize. If you want to ask for tips, please use Improve my Gig.

Thanks a lot @rasel3465

Archived