Hi, I am new user of fiverr. Almost 42 days old. My rating is 4.6 and completion rate is 87%. I want to know that what will happen if I will not reach the required rating... will they ban me?

sarmadghummann

Fiverr ban rules and regulations

Fiverr ban rules

I don’t think you’re going to get banned if you don’t violate the TOS. But your earnings might drop due to the poor performance and you’ll not able to achieve the. Level.

You will not be banned until you violate Fiverr TOS . Fiverr send warnings if you violate any terms and conditions and if you continue to violate again again then they disable the account. Performance do not affect any kind of Ban. There is no connection between performance and ban. Just improve your ratings by producing the best output.

Thanks

A new seller can’t afford to get

“Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!”

Also, these gigs might be violating TOS:

I Will Solve Assignments For Students
I Will Solve Case Study For Students

I don’t think we’re allowed to do these anymore. In the good old days, people were making money writing reviews, doing homework assignments, etc. Now, those gigs tend to get deleted, removed by Fiverr.

This gig is better:
I Will Write Unique And Professional Content

This one you can keep, although I think it’s too broad. Writers do better when they pick niches they know like marketing, business, bitcoin, childcare, food, etc.

Good luck to you.

Archived