Hi! I can draw!

sacherali

Hello everyone!
I hope you’re having a fantastic day 🧡
I’m Alice from Tuscany, Italy. I’m a 2D artist and illustrator and I adore drawing people (fictional, mostly)!
I registered on Fiverr back in 2018, because many of my colleagues suggested me to do it, but I was too intimidated to actually set a proper gig. After some thought, I decided that it was time to change that and I just went for it. Hopefully I haven’t done many mistakes on my gigs descriptions!
I think I’ll stick around here, because I really need to learn and improve. I’m quite excited about it, honestly!
See you around, then! 🧡

Hey …I am Rohini from Mumbai, I was too confused whether to join fiver or not as well . but finally joined now…I am an illustrator and designer and love working on children’s themes … all the best… hope we get good clients as well 😄 !!!

Hi Rohini!

Likewise! I’m sure we’ll both end up having lovely clients 👍

(I checked your profile out of curiosity and your style is adorable! 🧡 )

I was nervous about it too…and I was even more nervous when I got my first order for a drawing, lol. But everything went great. Good luck! Your style is unique you should not have any trouble getting orders.

Hi!

That’s very kind of you to say 🧡 thank you so much! Your art is super cool as well. Keep up the good work!

I’m glad everything turned out to be fine for you!! Hopefully it will happen the same to me as well :'D

Archived