Hi.....I cancel my order

shahriarkabi537

Hi everyone, recently I got an order from the buyer but the problem is he doesn’t contact me in a message. He ordered my gig directly. So when I got order than I talk to the buyer what is a detail and what you want but unfortunately. I don’t like his job then, I cancel this order in mutual discussion. Now my question to all experience sellers can I face problem to that.
Thank you

This is a very common to many of the sellers here, some buyers don’t read the description and just do order it. But you need to handle it yourself tho. Nothing we can help you, maybe increase the price, so ppl will contact you for a more cheaper alternative .

Thanks for your tips 🙂

Try to think up of good questions to ask in the requirements section. It is really important.
Many buyers actually want services but they are not sure what to ask for because they are not aware of the actual potential or stuff that can be done.
It’s up to you to get as much answers as you can.

Try to think up of good questions to ask in the requirements section. It is really important.

Many buyers actually want services but they are not sure what to ask for because they are not aware of the actual potential or stuff that can be done.

It’s up to you to get as much answers as you can.

Thanks 🙂

Hi! I would suggest you to ask all the possible information that you might need to work on a certain project in the requirements section. Make a question for each information, so that it would be easier for the buyer to provide you with every detail.

Hi! I would suggest you to ask all the possible information that you might need to work on a certain project in the requirements section. Make a question for each information, so that it would be easier for the buyer to provide you with every detail.

But can i face any problem for cancel order?

Archived