Fiverr Community Forum

Hi. I create new gig Is it good

Please recommend me how I improve?? I am new in Fiverr.
Today I create a gig please see and tell me how is it???
here is the link: https://www.fiverr.com/rokeyapro/create-seo-optimized-youtube-channel

27 Likes

Really great gig. Appreciate it

3 Likes

Thanks @spotifyadvert

Nice gig. Keep it up.

2 Likes

thanks @mosfiqmedia… do you have any recommendations???

Welcome to fiverr. And best of luck

2 Likes

thanks for appreciate @career_enhancer… please check my gig and say how is it?? I am new in fiverr.

Its huge competition on YouTube SEO , BTW Best Wishes for your future and yes your gig was too good.

1 Like

thanks @compass_360
I am expert in SEO & SMM please suggest me… which kind of gig has a less competition???

kppe patience success will come soon inshaallah.

1 Like

thanks @abm_abdullah may allah bless you!!..

Welcome to the world of Fiverr community

thanks @creativeabdull please May allah bless you!!

1 Like

@rokeyapro
Welcome to fiverr & wish you all the best :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

thanks @sadia_afrin have a nice day!!

nice gig best wishes for you keep going

Hi, Nice gig! However I would perhaps inform yourself a little more before offering things that actually you won’t be able to deliver!

I am referring to monetisation of the youtube channel!
There are quite a few criteria to enable this function on youtube, By example you state you will create the channel and artwork etc, (this is doable) Howerv in such a case of a new channel you will NOT be able to Monetization this channel!
So be a little cautious as to what you are offering and able to deliver.

I would remove a few of your offers as you simply won’t be able to deliver and this will effect your ranking and ratings! \

Youtube is not as easy as you may state to manage etc…

1 Like

thanks @dopenl for your valuable reply… I know after 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours viewing time, YouTube give Monetization of one channel.
I give lifetime supoort, when a buyer achieve this then I Monetization YouTube channel. That’s why I give this option.

1 Like

thanks @mahmudamitu have a nice dayl!

Yes that’s about right, so perhaps mention this in the description as to protect yourself.

1 Like