Hi, i have lots of gig views and clicks, but nobody order , why?

luciansarbumd2

Your poor rating won’t help unfortunately, but also there are contradictions in your descriptions.
Your profile says 1 to 3 hours. Your basic gig delivery time is 3 days. Change this to 24 hours.
Change the spelling of ‘beginner’.
Make more gigs. Think of other related things you can do, maybe in different sub-categories so that you can see more buyer requests.
If you can’t make buyer requests because of your low rating, have a word with CS and see if they can do anything for that.
Don’t be tempted to take on work you can’t do or isn’t your gig as it will result in a bad review as you can see. A bad review has a lasting effect on your account.
Change your tags. Use ‘guitar tabs’ at least. Use ‘guitar pro’ instead of just ‘pro’.
Change your primary image. Type guitar pro into the search and the images that come up are engaging but yours doesn’t show up well.

What happened? Why did 2nd seller give you such poor rating?

Only option is for you to contact CS, cancel current account and start another one. Your rating is too low, nobody will buy from you unless you start fresh.

the first one ordered the gig for a tab, the second one requested work which is not in the gig, he want to record a solo, i recorded it, and i did good work, he say that is good, but rated bad, ok, after i withdraw my money, i will start again, if i cant do nothing

Archived