Fiverr Forum

Hi! I have recently joined Fiverr as a seller. First order?

Hey Fiverr Community, I have recently joined this community and found it really comfortable/easy to adjust to. It is a piece of cake, I have great work experience but since I am new I haven’t got any orders yet. Is there anyone who could suggest me ways or maybe interested in my Gigs? Logos? Video Editing?
:slight_smile:

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

2 Likes

Hi there @vaibhavz7 Welcome to the community. I wish you all the best on your journey ahead. :smiley:

Best of luck!!

Warmly, Humberto
tenor

Welcome to Fiverr forum. Take time to read through the forum for lots of tips and information. Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the community @vaibhavz7 :grinning:
the best advice by @pptexperts just follow the forum, most of the question’s have already been answered :v:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum…

Congrats for joining us! Here, in the forum, you can share experience to encourage others and ask some questions, just make sure they have not been asked and answered before. :wink:

Here are some tips I recommend:

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

1 Like

Welcome to fiverr forum…Best wishes for you…

@vaibhavz7
you welcome to the Fiverr Forum
best wishes.:slightly_smiling_face:

Now you can best platform

Welcome on board! I’m a newbie here too, and I’m looking forward to first order too! :smiley:

Hi there, welcome to fiverr, wish you luck, fiverr is a competitive marketplace my suggestion to you is whatever skills you decide to work in, try to stand out, be more specific in your gigs title, dont just say i will create logo design for you, be like i will create medical, corporate etc logos, something more specific, use unique keywords

1 Like