Fiverr Forum

Hi! I just completed my Seller profile today! 😁

Hi, guys! I completed my Fiverr Seller profile and Gig today and I wondered if anyone could please tell me how to set up a payment method, or do I do that once I receive orders? Thank you! :blush:

2 Likes

Welcome to the club!

Once you have a balance of $20, you can add your PayPal account or apply for a Payoneer card.

2 Likes

Thank you for responding. Can I use my personal vank account?

1 Like

Can I use my personal *bank account?

Um… sort of. You can open a free Payoneer account, withdraw funds to it, and then withdraw those funds to your regular bank account.

1 Like

I appreciate your help. Thank you so much! :blush:

Pleasure.

Good luck. :slight_smile:

Thank you again for your response. You’ve been very helpful the past couple of days. I didn’t see a reply icon on your comment to my question to Ghostblogger, which is why I replied here. I wish I had looked at the date on their post but, hey, I’m still learning my way around. Lol. Thank you again. :blush:

1 Like

just make payoneer account …

is that Payoneer or fiverr revenue card free for us who order this from fiverr?

The account is free, but Fiverr charges $1-3 to send money to the account. If you want a card to go along with the account, it costs $5 to activate.

how can I get the fiverr revenue card in my hand? what should I do? will they send it to me without any charge?

Yeah, you only pay when you have it and you’re ready to use it.

When you’ve earned $20 on Fiverr, go to your earnings page and click Payoneer withdrawal. You’ll then be guided through the set-up process.