Fiverr Community Forum

Hi. I just Created my first GIG

Hey Guys, I just created my first Fiverr gig. :innocent:
Please, Pray for my success. I will work hard. :slightly_smiling_face:
And any gig related tips will be helpful for me.

4 Likes

welcome to fiverr community

@nazmul_rana
Welcome to Fiverr Forum. Best wishes. :slightly_smiling_face:

These tasks must be done in addition to the labor. Make the cover image of your gig more attractive Add to some information in your gig cover image .Than you are more likely to get an order (From my experience). Also try to stay active for 24 hours and Have to be patient :slightly_smiling_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% money back/satisfaction guarantee are also very risky. It implies that you’re not confident in your work.)
Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused and there are other options, they’ll likely go to those other options, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)
Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text (size, font, color, style, location) needs to be readable. (These are usually the first thing people will see. Shrunk images don’t always look as good as the full-sized.)
“Languages: English - Fluent” is inaccurate. It should be ‘conversational.’ Consider adding your native language to your profile as ‘Native/Bilingual’

1 Like