Hi. I just Posted my First gig

crystalmasters

Thanks. I hope people find interest in my gig.

Thanks. I hope people find interest in my gig.

Are you taking the time to reach out to those people who might “find interest in your gig”? If you’re not doing this, how can they find interest? They’re not going to find interest in something that they don’t know about. 😉

@jonbass how to reach the audience for getting work

how to reach the audience for getting work

Well, who is your target audience? And where can you find that audience? Figure out your answer to these two questions, and you’ll know how you need to reach out in order to connect with that audience.

Hi. It means you can manifest just about anything you want.

It means you can manifest just about anything you want.

According to the dictionary, the word “manifest” (as a verb) means: “to display or show by one’s acts or appearance; demonstrate.” So, what kind of demonstration does your service offer?

I would hope it complies with the laws of physics, because it is physically impossible to make “anything you want” appear out of thin air. :roll_eyes:

Hmm,

So, the crystal (shown in the pic) is what ties this gig together. I’m guessing it has magical powers?

This Crystal is not Your Friend. This Crystal is not your Master. This Crystal is not your Slave.
You Simply Ask. This Crystal Simply Gives.

What happens if the Buyer’s wish(es) doesn’t come to fruition?

It means you can manifest just about anything you want.

According to the dictionary, the word “manifest” (as a verb) means: “to display or show by one’s acts or appearance; demonstrate.” So, what kind of demonstration does your service offer?

I would hope it complies with the laws of physics, because it is physically impossible to make “anything you want” appear out of thin air. :roll_eyes:

It means, you can make any wish become a reality. I checked the dictionary too, before I wrote the description. But somehow I thought, what iam trying to convey is actually conveyed, when I say manifest.

Can it manifest a Ferrari for me?

This is a genuine question.

Yes. I really don’t know how the payment system works in fiverr. I will not even cash in your 5 dollar payment. If a Ferrari doesn’t come into your life, I’ll pay back the money to you.

I think you need to manifest prosperity in your life before offering this service…

I am prosperous. I am not not doing this for money. Perhaps you didn’t read the description and pricing right. I am truly trying to share the magic. But it does require a ,“Dakshanai”.

Hmm,

So, the crystal (shown in the pic) is what ties this gig together. I’m guessing it has magical powers?

This Crystal is not Your Friend. This Crystal is not your Master. This Crystal is not your Slave.

You Simply Ask. This Crystal Simply Gives.

What happens if the Buyer’s wish(es) doesn’t come to fruition?

Yes, this crystal has magical powers. I don’t know what happens if the wish is not fulfilled. If it’s the money you are asking about, then that I can refund. But the thing is, if the wish is fulfilled, then a fair, “Dakshanai” is to be made. Imagine this. Somebody’s got a disease . They wish to get the disease cured and this crystal magically cures it, almost instantaneously. What was this cure worth to them ? That has to be given as,“Dakshanai”.

Yes. I really don’t know how the payment system works in fiverr. I will not even cash in your 5 dollar payment. If a Ferrari doesn’t come into your life, I’ll pay back the money to you.

I will not even cash in your 5 dollar payment. If a Ferrari doesn’t come into your life, I’ll pay back the money to you.

So, this is not how Fiverr works. If someone buys your gig with 1 day delivery and wishes for a Ferrari, that would have to “manifest” within 1 day as you say you can deliver by then. You’d have to refund pretty much immediately every time someone asks for a 1 day Ferrari or to be sent to another planet or to find a billion dollars in their bank account. I think your business model might not work. The longest delivery time you can have is 29 days, so even if you change your delivery time to that, you’re going to have to manifest every wish in that amount of time. If you cancel repeatedly, you won’t ever be able to maintain an account.

If you just want to share this magic for free, you might need to do that on a forum somewhere instead of on an e-commerce site.

I am prosperous. I am not not doing this for money. Perhaps you didn’t read the description and pricing right. I am truly trying to share the magic. But it does require a ,“Dakshanai”.

Hmmmmm, it’s an interesting gig.

I will not even cash in your 5 dollar payment. If a Ferrari doesn’t come into your life, I’ll pay back the money to you.

So, this is not how Fiverr works. If someone buys your gig with 1 day delivery and wishes for a Ferrari, that would have to “manifest” within 1 day as you say you can deliver by then. You’d have to refund pretty much immediately every time someone asks for a 1 day Ferrari or to be sent to another planet or to find a billion dollars in their bank account. I think your business model might not work. The longest delivery time you can have is 29 days, so even if you change your delivery time to that, you’re going to have to manifest every wish in that amount of time. If you cancel repeatedly, you won’t ever be able to maintain an account.

If you just want to share this magic for free, you might need to do that on a forum somewhere instead of on an e-commerce site.

I sure hope the persons making their wishes are not foolish enough to ask for a Ferrari the very next day. This can be used to bring in a lot of wonderful changes into one’s life. This is not free magic. A,“Dakshanai” has to be paid. I will soon try to reach through other sites too.

Yes, this crystal has magical powers. I don’t know what happens if the wish is not fulfilled. If it’s the money you are asking about, then that I can refund. But the thing is, if the wish is fulfilled, then a fair, “Dakshanai” is to be made. Imagine this. Somebody’s got a disease . They wish to get the disease cured and this crystal magically cures it, almost instantaneously. What was this cure worth to them ? That has to be given as,“Dakshanai”.

if the wish is fulfilled, then a fair, “Dakshanai” is to be made.

As far as this goes, I understand what you are saying. If the wish is fulfilled, the person who gains their wish needs to make an offering of sorts, and that is what you are charging $5 for. Fiverr makes the buyer pay in advance, though, not after delivery. I don’t see how an offering (Dakshina) could be prepaid but Fiverr requires it. How can you work with this? You can’t cancel repeatedly or they’ll remove your account.

I sure hope the persons making their wishes are not foolish enough to ask for a Ferrari the very next day.

The 1 day comes from your gig. You have a choice to offer delivery in 1 day up to 29 days, but you have to deliver what you promise in that time. So, if the wishes can’t always be manifest in 1 day, you shouldn’t offer 1 day delivery. If the wishes can’t be delivered in any set time, there is no way to work out delivery. Do you see?

if the wish is fulfilled, then a fair, “Dakshanai” is to be made.

As far as this goes, I understand what you are saying. If the wish is fulfilled, the person who gains their wish needs to make an offering of sorts, and that is what you are charging $5 for. Fiverr makes the buyer pay in advance, though, not after delivery. I don’t see how an offering (Dakshina) could be prepaid but Fiverr requires it. How can you work with this? You can’t cancel repeatedly or they’ll remove your account.

I sure hope the persons making their wishes are not foolish enough to ask for a Ferrari the very next day.

The 1 day comes from your gig. You have a choice to offer delivery in 1 day up to 29 days, but you have to deliver what you promise in that time. So, if the wishes can’t always be manifest in 1 day, you shouldn’t offer 1 day delivery. If the wishes can’t be delivered in any set time, there is no way to work out delivery. Do you see?

Let me explain. If someone is wishing for a 1 day manifestation, say of a Ferrari, I will not accept that. Now someone makes a realistic wish, and pays upfront 5 dollars. I think 4 dollars is now credited into my account. I don’t take payout of this money. Now if after sometime, their wish becomes a reality, they pay me what they want through a custom order. If after a reasonable passage of time, their wish did not become a reality, then they can send me quote for their original payment and I will buy their gig, thus paying them back. Does this make sense ?

Let me explain. If someone is wishing for a 1 day manifestation, say of a Ferrari, I will not accept that. Now someone makes a realistic wish, and pays upfront 5 dollars. I think 4 dollars is now credited into my account. I don’t take payout of this money. Now if after sometime, their wish becomes a reality, they pay me what they want through a custom order. If after a reasonable passage of time, their wish did not become a reality, then they can send me quote for their original payment and I will buy their gig, thus paying them back. Does this make sense ?

If someone is wishing for a 1 day manifestation, say of a Ferrari, I will not accept that.

You can’t reject an order on Fiverr. Anyone who wants to buy your gig can do so. All you can do is change your delivery time.

Now someone makes a realistic wish, and pays upfront 5 dollars. I think 4 dollars is now credited into my account. I don’t take payout of this money. Now if after sometime, their wish becomes a reality, they pay me what they want through a custom order.

I kind of understand your theory here, but it still doesn’t work great under the business model here. You are right that if they pay $5 (actually $6 in most cases since they pay a processing fee) you get $4. Their wish would need to come through within the delivery time, which you can set up to 29 days. If it doesn’t, they can complain to Fiverr that you didn’t deliver as promised and Fiverr can remove your gig. Buyers don’t pay later through custom orders, they always pay in advance.

If after a reasonable passage of time, their wish did not become a reality, then they can send me quote for their original payment and I will buy their gig, thus paying them back.

First, Fiverr requires that you define “reasonable amount of time” and on this site, it has to be 29 days or less.

Even if you offer to buy a gig back from them as a form of refund, that would be seen as potential review manipulation, so that wouldn’t be allowed on an ongoing basis. You’d have to outline all that in your gig description in detail and get Fiverr Support to okay it, or you would just end up blocked.

Does this make sense ?

Yes, it makes sense and I see what you want to do. You could do this on a website set up with your own PayPal account (nothing to do with Fiverr) or you could do it perhaps on a more flexible platform. It just doesn’t fit within the Fiverr Terms of Service. I mean, you can try anything you want, but I’m just telling you that Fiverr is a business and requires gigs to work like businesses. Everything is a contract and they need prepayment from buyers, detailed arrangements, specific times and a serious refund policy that goes through the Resolution Center.

If someone is wishing for a 1 day manifestation, say of a Ferrari, I will not accept that.

You can’t reject an order on Fiverr. Anyone who wants to buy your gig can do so. All you can do is change your delivery time.

Now someone makes a realistic wish, and pays upfront 5 dollars. I think 4 dollars is now credited into my account. I don’t take payout of this money. Now if after sometime, their wish becomes a reality, they pay me what they want through a custom order.

I kind of understand your theory here, but it still doesn’t work great under the business model here. You are right that if they pay $5 (actually $6 in most cases since they pay a processing fee) you get $4. Their wish would need to come through within the delivery time, which you can set up to 29 days. If it doesn’t, they can complain to Fiverr that you didn’t deliver as promised and Fiverr can remove your gig. Buyers don’t pay later through custom orders, they always pay in advance.

If after a reasonable passage of time, their wish did not become a reality, then they can send me quote for their original payment and I will buy their gig, thus paying them back.

First, Fiverr requires that you define “reasonable amount of time” and on this site, it has to be 29 days or less.

Even if you offer to buy a gig back from them as a form of refund, that would be seen as potential review manipulation, so that wouldn’t be allowed on an ongoing basis. You’d have to outline all that in your gig description in detail and get Fiverr Support to okay it, or you would just end up blocked.

Does this make sense ?

Yes, it makes sense and I see what you want to do. You could do this on a website set up with your own PayPal account (nothing to do with Fiverr) or you could do it perhaps on a more flexible platform. It just doesn’t fit within the Fiverr Terms of Service. I mean, you can try anything you want, but I’m just telling you that Fiverr is a business and requires gigs to work like businesses. Everything is a contract and they need prepayment from buyers, detailed arrangements, specific times and a serious refund policy that goes through the Resolution Center.

I am sure there will be no cancellations or refunds. Because they will get their wishes fulfilled. But I understand everything that you say. I am doing it on fiverr, because I just thought this would be a good place to start spreading the magic. I just couldn’t wait to start. I will setup a website soon. There are other wonderful things that need to be spread too. Work wise I am in a very influential and sensitive position. My indulging in this magic will have serious financial implications. So I will have to plan it right. Thanks for taking your time to share all of this information about fiverr’s working. The idea is simple. If through fiverr, I bring about a change in atleast 1 person’s life, then that will be worth this effort. In fact it could even be that, this entire thing is just happening for that 1 person.

Archived