Hi! I just signed up yesterday

karlota82

I’m new to Fiverr and am hoping to promote my services. I have three gigs up and will be adding more later. I’m really struggling financially right now and am hoping to make some money so I can take my cats to the vet. I also hope to get some orders for my photography. It is my dream to be a full-time photographer!

Thanks for reading this. If you have any advice, I’d love to hear it!

Have patience.

“If you run after money, it often runs away and hides. But, if you go after excellence, money runs after you.”

I’m really just trying to find a job that I enjoy doing, instead of having to continue in a job I pretty much hate because I need the money.

I’m new to Fiverr and am hoping to promote my services. I have three gigs up and will be adding more later. I’m really struggling financially right now and am hoping to make some money so I can take my cats to the vet. I also hope to get some orders for my photography. It is my dream to be a full-time photographer!

I have three gigs up and will be adding more later.

Yeah. That’s the Point . More Gigs,More impressions & More Sales>

Welcome wish you all the best!!!

Hi dear, best wishes for you to get some money form Fiverr but Remember one thing fiverr is not a get rich scheme join and earn money. First do some gig marketing, share your gig on various social media, find your targeted audience and sell your gig. Work hard 🙂

Thank you. I’m not trying to get rich, just earn a little extra money and break into photography. I plan on keeping my day job.

Welcome.Take time to read through the forum for lots of tips. Also check out https://support.fiverr.com/ for how to get off to a great start on Fiverr! Good luck! 🙂

Welcome.Take time to read through the forum for lots of tips. Also check out https://support.fiverr.com/2 for how to get off to a great start on Fiverr! Good luck! 🙂

Thank you. I have been looking through the forums. Thanks for the link, I’ll check it out now.

Thank you, everyone, for the kind welcome!

Archived