Fiverr Forum

Hi!, I´m Fresh New and Motivated to Work

I already sign up in Fiverr like 3 months ago. My real name is Rodrigo Ismael Montuy May but in social media is PumkiMask, i´m Mexican and i want to become a Professional Illustrator :D. I have completed like 2 orders so… yhay! jaja. I hope everything becomes better. Have a great day Fiverr Community! :smiley:

Welcome. I love your attitude. Stay motivated and enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome_

Hi, Rodrigo!

Nice to meet you. ^.^ Take a look around, the temperature is nice. :smile:
I saved your :yellow_heart: gig for a future purchase, still trying to create the art I want in my :brain:.
:stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome
You must be more studious to stay here

Welcome to the site!

Thank You :smiley: and yes! Always motivated when it comes to illustrations & Drawings :slight_smile:

I´m Sure you will :D, thanks for the :yellow_heart: I´ll be around jaja :smiley:

Thanks :slight_smile: and yes, I don´t know everything in the world so every work it´s a thing learned, and without work i´ll keep drawing :muscle:

Thank You for motivated
welcome on Fiverr

Welcome!

FIverr is the best place for freelancing!

Best of luck brother.

Congratulations for your 2 Orders…and Best of luck for your future career in Fiverr :slight_smile:

Welcome to Fiverr :tada:

Heyy nice to meet you on fiverr and you are already growing with order best of luck for further have fun…:slight_smile: