Fiverr Forum

Hi I’m new! I have a problem with my second buyer

Hi everybody… Sorry for my bad english…
I’ve a problem with my second buyer. The first experience all ok. For the actual second buyer I don’t understand because I don’t see the order…
He has wrote me for a raster logo, I have completed the work, sent, but he don’t answer me and I’ve only chat inbox. from my dashboard never result :sweat:. Is a my error of transition. he is a fox, for don’t pay me? anyone can help me?
only my second job already problems :disappointed:

@tivezitaly try to convenience your buyer.

Your profile says recent delivery 2 months so it looks like your buyer did not place and pay for an order before you delivered.

If you delivered the order through the inbox he has got the work for free.

Suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Never deliver work through your inbox. Buyer need to place an order first and all communication and deliveries should go through order page, not an inbox. If you delivered something without an actual order nobody can help you, neither fiverr nor people on the forum.

thanks friends. all been a my error! I wait if the buyer answer me, and what answer…

Try to impress your buyer, then step by step you will understand all the rules and resignation of fiverr. All the best my friend :slight_smile: