Hi i´m Robert, doing soundtracks and music for all kinds of projects

scrptsht

I have been there since today and have filled out all the forms quite painstakingly and am curious about what comes out of it. :crazy_face:

Maybe I would be happy about tips and links that I can use to find my way around here? 😅

anyway, feels great to be here,
greetings Robert

I have been there since today and have filled out all the forms quite painstakingly and am curious about what comes out of it. :crazy_face:

Maybe I would be happy about tips and links that I can use to find my way around here? 😅

greetings Robert

I would be happy about tips and links that I can use

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

greetings Robert

In most cases, if Fiverr thinks you have the right talents they’re looking for, they’ll dispatch an extraction team. Usually, they will arrive in the dead of night, manhandle you into a set of restraints, and whisk you off for physical processing.

Once you have been de-flead and it has been confirmed you are not an undercover asset for another freelancing platform, you will be released onto the island with the rest of us. It’s all rather exciting really. 😉

I would be happy about tips and links that I can use

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Archived