Hi i need guidence to stay motivated lately i have been very disappointed

There is nothing to be disappointed about. Clients come and clients go. You can not get disappointed about every small thing in a freelancing world. Freelancing is tough and you need to be ready for this things to happen.

thank you so much i guess is it just one off those day where i need to pick myself up and go

• 3 months later...

yeah i guess i need to stop being a baby and concentrate on improving my voice and guitar skills

Hey bud, I can completly understand where you’re coming from! It is tough, but you can do it. I just joined as a “seller” and I don’t expect to get gigs right off the bat, and that’s ok. I don’t believe you should look at Fiverr as a single-source revenue system, but instead, an additional revenue stream in your diversified income provider. Trust me, there are waaaay worse situations to be in. The main aspect to keep in mind is that you’ve put yourself out there, and that’s the first step. Make sure you’re taking advantage of as many possible opportunities as possible outside of fiverr. Local theatre productions are a great source of income for musicians, and they really help build relationships with musicians that will help you get additional gigs. Publishing is another great avenue for musicians to bring in monetary value. If you’re looking to get better at guitar and singing, I’d be happy to offer a free lesson and just see if I can help. Check out my profile and shoot me a message if you’d like to set something up. Keep pushing brother! It’s not always easy, but you’re in control of how you respond to a crappy situation!

Archived