Fiverr Community Forum

Hi ! I'm a new family on Fiverr

Greetings from Indonesia, my name is Aldi Aulia, looking forward to work with client (buyer), I used to do work in the field of graphic & motion graphic design. So this is my first gigs! please kindly check

https://www.fiverr.com/share/xr6wbq

I hope we can collaborate and making some great stuff!

Warm Regards
Aldi

9 Likes

You joined Fiverr long back! It’s showing August 2013, but the sad thing is you didn’t won any clients! Were you proactive on your account? I mean I may just suggest you to be online and try to work on making or editing new/existing gigs!

Best Regards
Memaker

Thats great would love to hear more from you in future.

Yep, I’m Almost forgot that I have Fiverr account and I dont remember when I create this account, smh :laughing: ,because last week my friend suggest me to using Fiverr, I try to sign up with this mail account, and it said, mail-name is already use and then try to login, and then it works :laughing:, so I complete my information on Fiverr and also gigs, yesterday… and also thank you for your advise, this time I will monitoring my Fiverr account :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you, mate. God Bless you :grinning:

Welcome to the Fiverr forum. :bouquet: :bouquet:

I hope this topic help for you. :smiley:

@aldyaulia welcome & best wishes for you

@aldyaulia Welcome to the best marketplace in the world.

Welcome to the community.

@aldyaulia Welcome to the fiverr marketplace.

Welcome to the fiverr.

Best Wishes ahead! Please do let us (All of us at Forum) whenever you need any help!

Thank you @joelsmith2002, GBU :slight_smile:

Thank you @fahim_shahriar ,GBU :slight_smile:

Thank you @memaker, good luck to all of us. I Will post the topic if I had a problem. GBU :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome to fiverr forum…

Welcome and best wishes to you :blush:

Thank you @only_miraz, Have a nice day :smiley:

Thank you @mdsaiful002 , best wishes to you too :wink: