Hi, I'm a Newbie fiverr

nandiniken

Soooo, this is my first time trying to freelance on the fiverr site. and I’m very confused to promote my merchandise. even though I’ve shared on social media accounts, but no one has ordered yet.

Are you not interested in my services? I hope your luck will run smoothly.

for those who are interested in illustration or image services, you can check it in my gig!

thankyou so muchh

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

It can take some sellers several months to get their first order.

You only have 6 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Specific to your situation, please see the (PRF) section:

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

There are also a bunch of useful links in the (RRD) section.

Archived