Hi, I'm an architect looking for some advices

popeja

Hello everyone, I hope you are well.
I have created a profile on fiverr to be able to raise money to pay for my studies
I have not received any order and I would love to hear your advice to improve on this platform
I leave a link to my profile so that you can give me a criticism or if I can help you with something, I will do it with pleasure. Thank you!
https://www.fiverr.com/popeja?up_rollout=true

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

Check out the Tips For Sellers category: You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Hello everyone, I hope you are well.

I have created a profile on fiverr to be able to raise money to pay for my studies

I have not received any order and I would love to hear your advice to improve on this platform

I leave a link to my profile so that you can give me a criticism or if I can help you with something, I will do it with pleasure. Thank you!

https://www.fiverr.com/popeja?up_rollout=true

I have not received any order

Don’t just wait!

Check this out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

Check out the Tips For Sellers category: You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

I liked your quote, thanks for your reply! 🙂

Archived