Hi! I'm Laura and I'm a new seller in Fiverr!

lauranarci

Hi everyone! I’m basically new to Fiverr. I’m a digital artist and I created my fiverr account in june, i think, but i never received an order (I just waited, and wanted to see if anyone noticed my gig… well that was bad obv). I’m on fiverr 'cause as a digital artist I want to make myself known, and since I’m quite young, I want to try to save money for college. If you have any tips for me please share, and thanks everyone for reading that. I never showed up, it was time to do it. Thank you again!
Bye!
(If you want to take a look, this is my fiverr: https://www.fiverr.com/share/k8ZZKo )

3tips for you.

• Create gig thumbnail attractive and write about your service properly description.
  • Active Fiverr and if you have time come to the Fiverr forum also.
  • Every day you will get 10 buyer requests at first read that then try to understand what actually he wants then send your offer don’t copy-paste any offer again and again.

I think it will help you and I wish you will get success soon.

3tips for you.

• Create gig thumbnail attractive and write about your service properly description.
  • Every day you will get 10 buyer requests at first read that then try to understand what actually he wants then send your offer don’t copy-paste any offer again and again.

Thank you so much for your tips! I’ll do that. 😄

3tips for you.

It’s irrelevant to stay online most of the time on Fiverr and write on this forum.

Don’t spread false tips, please

Top 5 Fiverr Myths - Debunked!

I think if I condense down the information I’ve read on this forum, the most sensible course of action in regards to establishing yourself, is to avoid relying on fiverr in any way shape or form.

Because even if you get a great profile and lots of sales etc on here, you can’t take those customers off the platform onto your own future ventures, and one day randomly the algorithms will drop your gig off of the results page and then you have no more customers no more sales and no more money.

When that happens, and it will happen, you can’t get any money from anywhere else because you don’t have your own established identity online.

The fiverr customer support is terrible, from what I’ve read on the forum it’s actually quite shocking, takes weeks at the moment to even approach a solution to a problem and that’s not guaranteed to even make sense or go in your favor.

I think if I condense down the information I’ve read on this forum, the most sensible course of action in regards to establishing yourself, is to avoid relying on fiverr in any way shape or form.

Because even if you get a great profile and lots of sales etc on here, you can’t take those customers off the platform onto your own future ventures, and one day randomly the algorithms will drop your gig off of the results page and then you have no more customers no more sales and no more money.

When that happens, and it will happen, you can’t get any money from anywhere else because you don’t have your own established identity online.

The fiverr customer support is terrible, from what I’ve read on the forum it’s actually quite shocking, takes weeks at the moment to even approach a solution to a problem and that’s not guaranteed to even make sense or go in your favor.

I see, thank you for the info. Anyway, I don’t want to rely completely on Fiverr, but if it can help me make some money for college it would be a good start for me. Anyway, thank you very much!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived