Hi! I'm Lee, I'm a new Fiverr member

leetaylor98

Hi!!
I’m new to Fiverr. I work for a wholesale company and I deal with alot of spreadsheets, with showing my inventory, sales by product, stock levels… Due to this pandemic my hours have been short so I decided to come on here and do what I love spreadsheets (I know yawn haha) Not only that I’m a big gamer and would love to help anyone out with any gaming issues to achieve your trophy’s, grind anything 🙂

FINALLY!

A new member not requesting something like “How do I increase my impressions?” or “How do I get my first Fiverr job?”

Welcome to the group.

Please spend some time reading Forum posts from Fiverr and some of the more “seasoned” Fiverr members to learn what you can and can’t do here.

Good luck.

Hi!!

I’m new to Fiverr. I work for a wholesale company and I deal with alot of spreadsheets, with showing my inventory, sales by product, stock levels… Due to this pandemic my hours have been short so I decided to come on here and do what I love spreadsheets (I know yawn haha) Not only that I’m a big gamer and would love to help anyone out with any gaming issues to achieve your trophy’s, grind anything 🙂

Archived