Hi, I'm Memuna. Excited to be here!

memunaumber

Hye Everyone!

I’m Memuna, and I just stumbled upon this amazing community of global artists today. I can’t believe it took me this long to come here. But better late than never!

I’m an MBA student, my profile says graduate because the option for 2018 wasn’t showing up. But I’m graduating in like 10 days so I figured I can update it later. I love travelling, writing and reading. But above all those passions is the love for good food.

When I am not working, reading or writing, I’m probably off walking or exploring. Nature is my therapy. But enough about me, Tell me about you.

Thanks
Memuna Umber

Hye Everyone!

I’m Memuna, and I just stumbled upon this amazing community of global artists today. I can’t believe it took me this long to come here. But better late than never!

I’m an MBA student, my profile says graduate because the option for 2018 wasn’t showing up. But I’m graduating in like 10 days so I figured I can update it later. I love travelling, writing and reading. But above all those passions is the love for good food.

When I am not working, reading or writing, I’m probably off walking or exploring. Nature is my therapy. But enough about me, Tell me about you.

Thanks

Memuna Umber

WelcomeMemuna.png.2addf26f9f5f056d6299902ab3108e09.png

I just stumbled upon this amazing community of global artists today.

The people here are pretty darn awesome. Take a look around you’ll find plenty of good reads. Join the discussions and most importantly have fun! 😎

WelcomeMemuna

I just stumbled upon this amazing community of global artists today.

The people here are pretty darn awesome. Take a look around you’ll find plenty of good reads. Join the discussions and most importantly have fun! 😎

Thanks Nikavoice, I’ll surely pop in here and there to learn more about fiverr and the community here.Glad to be here. 🙂

Welcome. Just a little tip … you need to remove the mention of an off Fiverr site from your profile description as that is against the Terms of Service which you will find at the bottom of the Fiverr main page. Best wishes for your success! 🙂

Thank you so much for pointing that link out. I have removed it from my profile, and I have removed it from my gig. I’ll be careful about that in future.

Oh and Thanks for the good wishes 🙂

@memunaumber you are welcome to fiverr community. I wish you greater success in everything you do.

As new sellers on Fiverr do, they go to the BR section and start advertising themselves and later get their account disabled. I would recommend that you do not post any form of service advertisement in that section as this will only get your account disabled.

I am a VA, a writer, and designer.

Just like you, I love nature. I also love (with ultimacy) technology. I consider it to be life (technology)

@memunaumber you are welcome to fiverr community. I wish you greater success in everything you do.

As new sellers on Fiverr do, they go to the BR section and start advertising themselves and later get their account disabled. I would recommend that you do not post any form of service advertisement in that section as this will only get your account disabled.

I am a VA, a writer, and designer.

Just like you, I love nature. I also love (with ultimacy) technology. I consider it to be life (technology)

Thank you so much @samperfect for the good avice and the warm welcome I

reciprocate the good wishes to you . I’ll only consult BR for bidding

offers, not even going to try to advertise myself there. I am really fond

of technology myself, but I am not well versed in it. I wish to learn more

about it. Any recommendations apart from tech crunch where I can learn

more?

Glad to find another nature lover on fiverr 🙂

Archived