Fiverr Forum

Hi, I'm Memuna. Excited to be here!

Hye Everyone!

I’m Memuna, and I just stumbled upon this amazing community of global artists today. I can’t believe it took me this long to come here. But better late than never!

I’m an MBA student, my profile says graduate because the option for 2018 wasn’t showing up. But I’m graduating in like 10 days so I figured I can update it later. I love travelling, writing and reading. But above all those passions is the love for good food.

When I am not working, reading or writing, I’m probably off walking or exploring. Nature is my therapy. But enough about me, Tell me about you.

Thanks
Memuna Umber

Welcome to fiverr forum. Hope you will find many solutions in here.

Hello @memunaumber. I looked at your profile and liked what I read. Good luck on Fiverr. Be sure to read the TOS and if you need further help there is a link at the bottom of the home page that offers Help and Education.

WelcomeMemuna

The people here are pretty darn awesome. Take a look around you’ll find plenty of good reads. Join the discussions and most importantly have fun! :sunglasses:

Welcome. Just a little tip … you need to remove the mention of an off Fiverr site from your profile description as that is against the Terms of Service which you will find at the bottom of the Fiverr main page. Best wishes for your success! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hye Nazimal.

Thanks for the warm welcome :slight_smile:

Thanks Vickies, Thanks for the warm welcome. I’ll definitely check out the TOS to learn more about fiverr and the community. :slight_smile:

Thanks Nikavoice, I’ll surely pop in here and there to learn more about fiverr and the community here.Glad to be here. :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for pointing that link out. I have removed it from my profile, and I have removed it from my gig. I’ll be careful about that in future.

Oh and Thanks for the good wishes :slight_smile:

Any time. Where are you from?

I am from Pakistan. What about you?

Assalam o Alikum Memuna, Happy new year and welcome to fiverr community…

Welcome to fiverr momena

I’m from Bangladesh.

Oh my best friend is from Bangladesh Sultana Sharmin. They live abroad now,
but she makes amazing bengali food!

Sounds good! But how did you find her? Where do you live? Abroad or Pakistan?

I went on an exchange program to USA in 2015. I found her there. She lives
abroad.
We have been in touch ever since. =)
I live in Pakistan. Came back.

What was the programme? Anything related with Web development or graphics?

Hi Memuna
Welcome to the fiverr! What are the services that you have planned to offer here?

I went on the UGRAD cultural exchange program. I went to study a semester
of BBA but other I know went for CS as well.