Fiverr Forum

Hi, I'm Memuna. Excited to be here!

Hi Jane,

Thanks for the warm welcome :slight_smile: I am a content writer, a blogger and I am
really good at advanced excel.

You are most welcome have a great time

@memunaumber you are welcome to fiverr community. I wish you greater success in everything you do.

As new sellers on Fiverr do, they go to the BR section and start advertising themselves and later get their account disabled. I would recommend that you do not post any form of service advertisement in that section as this will only get your account disabled.

I am a VA, a writer, and designer.

Just like you, I love nature. I also love (with ultimacy) technology. I consider it to be life (technology)

Thank you so much @samperfect for the good avice and the warm welcome I
reciprocate the good wishes to you . I’ll only consult BR for bidding
offers, not even going to try to advertise myself there. I am really fond
of technology myself, but I am not well versed in it. I wish to learn more
about it. Any recommendations apart from tech crunch where I can learn
more?

Glad to find another nature lover on fiverr :slight_smile:

Owww … . All rounder! WhaT’s ur choice? Web development or graphics ?

Welcome Memunaumber
Best Wishes for you

Heyyyyy welcome Memunaumber!

Happy to meet another Pakistani! I hope you settle well in here… I am new here myself! and I wish you all the best!!! :smiley:

So do you have any blog you are currently running?! just curious :slight_smile:

Welcome and Congratulations

W.salam, Happy new year to you too. Thank you so much for the warm welcome. Glad to be here!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: I don’t know web development much since I am a blogger, so I prefer graphics :slight_smile:

Thank you so much :slight_smile: I reciprocate the good wishes :slight_smile:

Hyeeeee I love your energy :slight_smile: Mujay bhe ek or Pakistani ko dykh kay buhat khushi hue. I hope I get settled too. :)Thank you so much, I wish the same for you :slight_smile:
I just started a blog on wordpress in my name, but that’s still in infancy :slight_smile:

What about you?What do you do here? :slight_smile:

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

Jee me zaroor dekhon gi apka blog!! :slight_smile:

I am a graphic designer actually. But currently I am offering book covers, CD covers, greeting cards and poster designs as part of my services. I will make more gigs once they get a bit settled!!! :smiley:

welcome to the world of fiver memuna :slight_smile:

Thank you so much :slight_smile: Oh a graphic designer that’s cool. I’ll definitely check out you profile, greeting cards and book covers sound awesome. You must be having fun designing those.

Best of luck, and lots of success to you :slight_smile:

Thank you so much ashley :slight_smile:

thank u!!

yep, its interesting! and i love making em! :slight_smile: