Fiverr Community Forum

Hi! I'm new at Fiverr look at my illustrations

This is my second day in Fiverr, I had problems the first day, I do not know why but when I was going to write something in the forum could not, as if my account was banned and did not even 1 hour in the forum maybe it was a mistake but I decided to create another account :upside_down_face: . Well anyway, I’m really happy to start working on this platform I feel very motivated! I would be very grateful if you would take a look at my creations if you would like to give me some advice. I will read them and reply with pleasure. My name is Andrea I am saving money to be able to leave my present country to look for a better future with better opportunities.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: https://www.fiverr.com/anntsy/draw-illustration-for-you-stickers-and-emojis-cd4d :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

nice work keep it up :clap:

1 Like

Hey Andrea,

Welcome to the forum. Your designs look really cool!

Sorry to be a bit of a killjoy, but did you deactivate your last account? If not, you could have both banned.

1 Like

Hello, thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Yes, deactivate my old account. I tried to contact an administrator but I couldn’t either my account was completely banned and didn’t take an hour to be created, I had a message in my inbox saying that my account was temporarily banned for suspicious activity, but all I had done was register and log in to the forum. I didn’t understand why my best option was to create a new account, anyway I’m glad I solved it I did the same registration procedure and this time everything is fine so I don’t understand why that happened.

1 Like

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi! Welcome to fiverr :slight_smile:

Great illustrations! One thing I think you could do is to really write a great description for your gig. Maybe explain the different packages and what is included? Maybe you can write a little about your work process, does people get a sketch they can approve before you start the finished product? That kind of things :slight_smile:

The more information you can give them without them having to ask you, the easier you are making it for people to order from you :slight_smile: Best of luck!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I will take note of this advice I appreciate very much these kinds of comments are of great help to a novice like me! :smiley: