Hi I'm new here, any advice?

Work hard. Deliver extraordinary quality every time. Take care of yourself and make sure not to neglect your basic needs such as: rest days, relaxation time, and just choosing to take a big breath and pause it all for a moment, like many independent professionals end up doing.

Best of luck!

Welcome !
About gig section could be more informative to what actually gig is about and what you arer going to offer them as a final delivery !

more like Printable resoltution, size, file formats you offer…

Your gig packages looks bit expensive, Although I cant judge anyone’s skill and pricing but I am telling this after seeing your competitors…!

Try to build up your profile high first and later start charging your original price !

Welcome !

About gig section could be more informative to what actually gig is about and what you arer going to offer them as a final delivery !

more like Printable resoltution, size, file formats you offer…

Your gig packages looks bit expensive, Although I cant judge anyone’s skill and pricing but I am telling this after seeing your competitors…!

Try to build up your profile high first and later start charging your original price !

Thank you for the advice! I will add the printable resolution, the size and file formats!

I’m new, too, just joined this week, and for the time-being I’ve noticed that your own network as well as buyer requests work excellent. Get the app, that way you can always appear online, and maybe elongate exactly what every element of your gig means, consider the idea that nobody knows about the service you offer. That’s what I’ve done so far. It’s slow but it’ll be worth it!

Archived