Fiverr Community Forum

Hi, I'm new here. Need your opinion

Hi, this is Nadia, I’m new to Fiverr and work in Photoshop. I’ve been here a long, but create gigs a now. I’d be really grateful for you to look my offers. Your opinion is important to me. Thank you. Check out my gig

20 Likes

I just checked your gig and it sound interesting to me. :ok_hand: I have also created my gigs as well. if this will help you!

3 Likes

Thanks for your feedback. You’re a big lad. Have done a lot of work :+1:

3 Likes

Do not hijack someone else’s post with your own Gig link.

If you want others to look at your Gig, create your own topic in “Improve My Gigs”.

GG

7 Likes

Wait, you are a top rated seller with hundreds of orders and with gigs that are in the thousands of dollars. How would your gigs help someone who is just starting out and in a completely different field?!

9 Likes

Welcome to the Fiverr

5 Likes

Thank you :grinning:

2 Likes

Welcome to the fiverr Forum.

3 Likes

hello.welcome to fiver community

3 Likes

your gig looking eye catching please do gig marketing i mean share your gig all social media its will help you to bring your gig first page and its also help you to get more impressions on more click.
and try be active on fiverr always.

thank you dear

2 Likes

Thanks for coming and spend much more time for effective result

2 Likes

Thanks for the nice words :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks for the support

1 Like

Welcome to the fiver community :ok_hand:

2 Likes

welcome to fiverr and wish you the best success

2 Likes

congratulation
welcome to fiverr family :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr family

2 Likes

you are top rated seller can you share your success story that how you get your first order…

2 Likes

Welcome to the fiver community :ok_hand: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

2 Likes

Please do NOT follow this ridiculous advice. If a buyer is more worried about you being active than you being able to perform the job properly, then it’s a buyer you don’t want. Concentrate on the quality of your gig and ensure that it explains how you solve your buyer’s problem. Being online 24/7 isn’t.

3 Likes