Hi. I'm new here. Please help me

galina_sorokina

You need to remove your off Fiverr contact details from your profile description as this is against the Terms of Service which you will find at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Congratulations! Your account started June 2018 and your recent delivery was 4 days ago. You also have 2 good reviews. Think you need to be patient. Some sellers take months to get their first order! Good luck! 🙂

Hello! My name is Galina. I’m here recently, unfortunately, things are still bad. I guess I’m doing something wrong. Can someone tell me how to move in the right direction. I really want to work and create beautiful things for clients.

Thanks for all help.

I really want to work and create beautiful things for clients.

Perhaps you need to take the time to find and connect to the clients you wish to create beautiful things for. If they don’t know you or your gig exist, how do you expect them to be able to place orders for your services? 😉

You need to remove your off Fiverr contact details from your profile description as this is against the Terms of Service which you will find at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Congratulations! Your account started June 2018 and your recent delivery was 4 days ago. You also have 2 good reviews. Think you need to be patient. Some sellers take months to get their first order! Good luck! 🙂

Ok! Thanks for the support! I will hope.

I really want to work and create beautiful things for clients.

Perhaps you need to take the time to find and connect to the clients you wish to create beautiful things for. If they don’t know you or your gig exist, how do you expect them to be able to place orders for your services? 😉

Will they not find this an annoying advertisement?)

Do you suggest writing to clients here? or something else? Just I don’t even know who to write to)

Do you suggest writing to clients here? or something else? Just I don’t even know who to write to)

Well, who – exactly – are you hoping to sell your services to? Those people are your target customers. In order to reach out to those people, you need to research and understand who their are, and how you can solve their problems. Once you know these things, and where those people can be found, then go to those places, and find creative and engaging ways to show them what you can do for them.

Being in business requires great amounts of research and communication. You’re not going to get far without a willingness to do both. Being a seller here on Fiverr is not a matter of just creating gigs, and then sitting back, hoping customers flock to you and process orders. You have to open the doors, and usher the potential customers in. 😉

Well, who – exactly – are you hoping to sell your services to? Those people are your target customers. In order to reach out to those people, you need to research and understand who their are, and how you can solve their problems. Once you know these things, and where those people can be found, then go to those places, and find creative and engaging ways to show them what you can do for them.

Being in business requires great amounts of research and communication. You’re not going to get far without a willingness to do both. Being a seller here on Fiverr is not a matter of just creating gigs, and then sitting back, hoping customers flock to you and process orders. You have to open the doors, and usher the potential customers in. 😉

Thank you very much!

Archived